Friday 28 August 2009

Friday, 28 August, 2009

Well, as you can see I didn't manage to add any pictures when I got home.  To be honest I forgot!!  Hey ho!  Yet another senior moment! 
I'm out tonight - the temp I've had for the last six months at work is leaving today.  We've had Bucks Fizz (non alcoholic) this morning, pressies, chocolate cake, nibbles during the day and then tonight we're all going out to Pizza Express (discount for NHS staff!) for our final goodbye.  She is going to University in September but she promises she'll keep in touch.
I can't believe its Bank Holiday weekend this weekend.  How time has flown.  We'll be in September when we come back to work and the children will be going back to school.  So farewell to nice clear roads on the way to work in the morning :o(  Listen to me, I sound like a right miserable old bag - no comments please!
Anyway I'm doing nothing this weekend, I hope, so I can concentrate on my cards - wonderful, can't think of anything better.
Must go now, but with a bit of luck there should be lots of pictures put on here over the weekend.
Byee Liz xxx

2 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Thanks for the link to your blog Liz - I am hoping to start one but it may have to wait until next year as I am too busy with my course at the moment. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your lovely cards - I will check back over the weekend - so see you must do it now!

Luv Karen x

liz said...

Thanks Karen, no pressure then!