Saturday 6 November 2010

Happy Birthday Linda!

As I have said previously I went to Jill from Cardinal Colours's crop today.  What a lovely time we had, as usual.  I get so much abuse, it's not even funny but I suppose I'd feel I'd done something wrong if I didn't get it now. 

It was Linda's birthday yesterday, 5 November, so we had a little birthday party to celebrate.  Lynne made a beautiful white chocolate, marbled, pink smartie cake and Anita and Lynne brought sparklers to pop onto the cake.  They did have trouble lighting them but they did look special when lit. 

Here's a picture of Linda's cake.

 





Happy Birthday Linda!!


xxx

8 comments:

Linda said...

OMG Liz, Delete these photos!

Lynn said...

We did have a great time. Thanks for your great company everyone and Happy Birthday again Linda.

Anita said...

It was another lovely day Liz ( you know we love you really....honest!!!) That cake was totally awesome Lynn....and thank You Linda for having a good reason to celebrate :)
The sparklers were from Lynn Liz :) I just helped to light them lol.

JayC said...

Any cake left for me ???? Bet not it looks scrummy.

liz said...

No I'm not deleting the photos Linda - I think they're good. xxx

Linda said...

I really dont!!!!

liz said...

OK, have done Linda. xxx

Linda said...

Thanks