Sunday 29 May 2011

2nd Mother's Day

One of the few advantages of having part of your family living abroad is that you get Mother's Day twice!  In Australia Mother's Day is 8 May so my son always celebrates it then as he lives in Australia.

This is what greeted me when I answered the door on Saturday 7 May - what a lovely surprise!


Aren't they beautiful?  So I took some more photos of them as they die so quickly.  I shall bore you with some more pictures, but hopefully I shall scrap some of them too.




Last one but they really were so gorgeous.


Thank you and I hope I didn't bore you too much. x

3 comments:

Anita said...

Not boring at all Liz, you daft noodle! they are beautiful and you have some lovely shots there, def worth scrapping!Belated Happy Ozzy Mummy's day to you Hun :).xx

Linda said...

WOW, beautiful flowers Liz, and not at all boring!
Day Happy Mothers (back to front as I can't do upside down lol!)

liz said...

He he! Thanks Linda and Anita. x