Wednesday 6 March 2013

Another Holly Pond card

 
I have to say at the moment the Holly Pond CD and stamps from Joanna Sheen are tickling my fancy rather a lot.  I bought Catching Butterflies stamps to go with the CD from Holly Pond because I fell in love with some of the characters.   Aren't they cute?
 

 
 
 
I haven't got a reason to make the card, I just wanted to have a go.  I am really pleased with the result.
 
 
I used a Hunky Dory Adorable Scorable piece of card stock from one of the Christmas selections I found in my stash and thought it went rather well.  I coloured the stamps in using Promarkers and cut them out with one of my Spellbinder dies.  The stamps were so easy to use and colour.
 
Then I used an insert from the CD which, although it wasn't the same character as the stamps, I thought went rather well with them. x
 
 
 

No comments: