Sunday 6 December 2015

and yet another birthday card!

Hello

Hopefully this will be the last birthday card I have to make for a while!  I must get on making my Christmas cards!!

This card is for my grandson, Archie who was 4 a few days ago.


I made a 8" x 8" card using Centura Pearl card and downloaded some paper and decoupage from CC Scruffy Little Kitten CD.  I thought the Little Monster little boy was completely appropriate for a 4 year old!  


I matted and layered a small piece of design paper onto paler blue card stock to match the little monster and popped it on one side of the card.   I then cut out the decoupage pieces and pieced them together with silicone glue and laid them onto the flat picture.  


I matted and layered the decoupage onto purple, pale blue and then purple card stock before placing it on top of the card.  I used the two sentiments from the Little Monster stamp set and embossed them in silver embossing powder and attached them as shown.


Finally I used the remaining paper I had printed off from the CD to make an insert.  I stamped the sentiment onto a plain piece of paper and attached it to the insert.

Thank you for looking.

Liz x

No comments: