Sunday 27 December 2015

Hello again

I can't believe how quickly the time has gone and that I have totally missed posting since 6 December!  I seem to have been rushing all over the place.

I don't know about you all but I found it very difficult to get into the Christmas spirit - it came on so quickly and the weather was so mild it was hard to believe that Christmas was coming!  I did manage to get all my Christmas cards finally posted but I cheated on many of the presents - I either gave money or made a lot of the presents - I don't like shopping at the best of times and the thought of facing all those crowds really puts me off.

I hope you all had a peaceful and enjoyable Christmas and that the New Year will be a good one for you all.

I promise I shall be blogging more frequently in the New Year.

Best wishes
Liz x

No comments: