Saturday 23 October 2010

I've won!!!!

I've just been blog hopping - haven't had much energy to do it recently.  Popped onto the Scrapology blog (can't work out how to link to the site, but its on my blogs I'm following, and guess what?  I've won the Christmas blog candy!!!  I've never entered anything on blogs before and I've won!  Can't believe it.  When I receive it (that'll depend on when Jill from Cardinal Colours allows me to have it!!!) I'll take a picture so you can all be jealous!  Thank you Scrapology again, you've really cheered me up!!! xxx  :o)))

5 comments:

Linda said...

Well done Liz!
On blogger, next to the icon to add a photo is the word link. Click this, cut and paste the webpage www. Etc into the lower box and put what you want to call it in the top box :) It then appears as a different colour in your text.
Clear as mud??? Xxx

Jillybean said...

Hmmmph what a fix lol. Seriously well done Liz. There appears to be some lovely stuff in there. And it is nothing to do with me - you will have to suck up to Lynn and Linda lol

Scrappy~Sarah said...

thought it was you....congratulations, I am sure you will love it :)

Anita said...

whooohoooo, well done Liz....enjoy your yummy stash..xxx

liz said...

Thanks guys. Can't wait - I'll be first at the door beginning of the month. Sorry Jilly after I posted I realised it was Linda and Lynn. Should have realised it couldn't have been you anyway!!! o:))) Linda I'll have to try this but as you said 'clear as mud' !!xxx