Sunday 1 January 2012

Double tri-fold card

I saw this sample of a double tri-fold card some while ago on the Crafters' Companion's project web-site and fell in love with it. 

So I decided to make one to welcome my new grandson into the world.



I used my Crafters Companion Humphrey stamps and CD in this card.  I have used some decoupage and hand-painted the rest of the images.

This one worked well so I thought I'd make one each for my grand-daughter and grandson in Australia as I wouldn't get to see them. 

Here is the one I sent to Emma, my grand-daughter and actually was the first one I did.


I used Jayne Nesterenko's Winter Adorables CD solely on this one, some decoupaged and some straight printing and then quite a lot of glitter!

For Adam I couldn't use anything fancy so I used Jayne Nesterenko's many Cute Companion stamps and hand-painted them.




I used the stamps from various of Jayne's stamp sets and they all seemed to mix together well.

They took for ever to decorate but I think they were worth the effort in the long run. 

I haven't heard back yet what the children's reaction was to them, but I enjoyed doing them. xx

5 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Gorgeous Liz :D

Anita said...

stunning cards Liz, you are sooooo clever..xxx

liz said...

Thank you ladies. xxx

Linda said...

These work so well Liz, I'm sure they were all delighted to receive them :)
x

liz said...

Thank you Linda, I hope so. x