Wednesday 18 January 2012

Sorry !!!!

I don't know whether anyone else is having trouble but I can't comment on my own blog!!  How stupid is that?  I get your comments on my email but when I go in to thank you the page just goes blank.  So thank you everyone for your kind comments to my recent blogs.  I am replying by email to you all. 
Is anyone else having this problem?  Can anyone tell me what I can do about it please?  It is ridiculous.
Anyway thank you all again.  I'll still carry on blogging.  xxx

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Liz, that's odd, have you tried commenting on another blog?
Lynn x

liz said...

Yippee my son has sorted it!! I googled my problem and we had to change something to 'pop ups' which he did, and now I can reply to your kind comments. I knew children had their uses.!! x