Saturday 9 January 2016

Some Christmas cards

 Hello


Because of the number of Christmas cards I needed to make, I decided to cheat and make several using the same stamp.  I coloured them differently to make a bit of a difference.


The stamp I used was the Christmas robin from Woodware and the greetings stamp is one I bought in Australia.


I coloured them in using my Promarker pens. 


I used matching matts behind the card and greetings.



I also used the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens.  I had just bought them and I must admit I do like the sparkle they give.  More subtle than real glitter.



The card I used is the Crafters Companion Centura Pearl.


Its surprising how different they look using different colours, isn't it?  It certainly made my life easier.

Thank you for looking.

Liz x

No comments: