Monday 16 May 2016

Tool apron card for men

Hello

I thought I'd show you another men's card I made using Crafters Companion Sara's Just for Men dies.  I can't take any credit for it though - Sara demonstrated this on her blog.


It was very simple to make, following her instructions. I used paper from my own stash and matted and layered it onto a white A5 card.


I cut the collar, straps and apron template from more white card, inked the edges and drew faux stitching around the edges.  I used some brads to attach the straps to the apron front, making it look more authentic.  They are then stuck onto the card using flat glue.


The tools were die cut using the Just for Men dies from silver and blue card, cut out the pocket from matching paper and then popped the tools on as shown in the picture.  The pocket was attached using Collall decoupage glue.  The sentiment was also from Sara's Just for Men dies.

I am so pleased with the end result and I think I shall be making a few for my handy sons!! 

Thank you for looking.

Liz x

No comments: