Wednesday 17 March 2010

Sunshine Award

How cool!  My first award and I've been given it twice by two of my lovely friends!  Thank you Lynn and Linda, you are very kind.  I love visiting your blogs and seeing what you've been up to and the beautiful cards and scrapbooking pages you both do.  I also appreciate so much the help and support you give me both at Jill's crop but also on here when I can't sort out my blog!!  Many thanks. 



I would like to send it back to you both with love from me, and also nominate Jilll and Anita for being my 'buddies' too.

Thank you again.  xx

2 comments:

Anita said...

Awww, thanks Liz (((hugs))), do you know I nearly sent both you and Jill this award too when I had it the other day, but didn't ( not because I didn't want to, but because I wasn't sure you would want to play and pass it on lol) so I bestow one from me to you too, even though its a bit late..xxxxx

Lynn said...

Thanks for the lovely comments Liz. Looking forward to getting together in April.