How lovely - I've just been given this Blogger award by my friend Sarah. Thank you very much Sarah. I've now got to list 7 crafty things I have done. Mmmn that's not going to be easy. Well here goes:
1. Writing my blog - I'm very proud of this as I set it up all by myself, with no help!!
2. Making my cards - I love playing around and making different styles. Unfortunately having once made one, I lose interest in that shape!
3. I also do scrapbooking too, although I have to admit that has been put a bit on the back boiler as I don't print off the photos. I'm a bit daunted by the thousands I have collected.
4. I am also interested in Family History and have made quite a few pages using my ancesters' photographs. This is actually how I started into scrapbooking and card making.
5. Encouraging my grand-daughters to make cards and pictures - unfortuately using my stash!
6. I have always loved stamps but I'm now I'm getting into decoupage, something I always said was not for me!
7. I am also quite capable of dressmaking, cross stitching and knitting - all of which I have done but have moved on from.
I am going to pass this award onto some more crafty people: Lynn and Linda.