Saturday 15 December 2012

Part 4


Last card, you'll be glad to know!  I know I was.

This time I used Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood CD rom and the card format is similar to the second card but I put tags inside some of the quarter pages.

Here is the front page, using papers and decoupage from the CD.

 
I have made a tag to go on the first insert - I have alternated the colours between pink and pale teal card stock.  On the second quarter page I have used toppers stuck straight onto the  paper.


Again I have made a tag, and used a mock film strip from the CD for the other side.


This time I have kept the next 2 pages whole, without dividing it into quarters.  I have used decoupage from the CD and  glitter.
 


 


Then I have gone back to the tag and pocket and flat toppers.
 
 
 

 
 
 
And that's the end.  
 
They did take quite a while, but I was pleased with them and so was my hairdresser.
 
Thank you for looking.
 
x


No comments: