Sunday 18 October 2015

Candle box

Hello

Sharon from Whoopsiedaisy is raising money for a little girl called Megan to buy her a speaking machine, similar to Stephen Hawkins.  Sharon has asked the ladies of her sewing group to make things to sell for Megan.  

We have all sewn little items or made cards for Megan's mother to sell at craft fairs.  I decided to  make some of these little candle boxes.  I have taken the template from Crafters' Companion Projects and adapted it slightly.




I have used a Christmas Die'sire Edgebilities on the outside of the card and decorated it with some HunkyDory toppers slightly raised.


I have used Centura Pearl card stock to make the card and box.  The little tea lights I had in the house and they fit perfectly.



I have also made a box using Crafters Companion Enveloper to protect the writing.  I intend to make quite a few more as I have more tea lights.

Thank you for looking.

Liz x

No comments: