Thursday 29 October 2015

Treasure Box

Hello

Today I would like to show you a Treasure Box I made for a friend of mine.  I took the template from www.marielovescrafting.blogspot.co.uk and I think its very effective.



It takes time but is quite straight forward and surprisingly sturdy.  A friend of mine admired the one I made and asked if I could make one for a Welsh friend of hers.  


I had a Creative Expressions stamp of a dragon and also one of their medallions, which I thought were fairly appropriate for a Welsh person (!)



and then I used  Woodware stamps for the flower and an owl. These went on the four sides outside the box.


I stamped them using StazOn ink and then used Pee Wee glitters to decorate each of the stamps.  If I say so myself, they looked pretty special!

My friend was over the moon with it and I believe her friend was too.  These would be ideal to put little treats in for Christmas or for trinket boxes too.

thank you for looking.

Liz x

No comments: