Thursday 12 November 2015

More number cards

Hello

As promised here are some more of the number cards I have made.  


Again I have used Jayne Nestorenko's Cute Companions Patchwork Numbers stamp.  They are such a good size and look so different in various colours.


I have used different characters and items from the many Cute Companions various stamps.  Such a variety and so appropriate, as you can tell I love them!


The two options show how different the cards look changing the various characters. 


The lad on the bike is not a Cute Companions stamp.  I am afraid I can't remember who made it as I think I borrowed the stamp from friends and didn't notice where it came from.

As you can imagine I have made more cards using different numbers.  I will show them over later blogs.

Thank you for looking.  I hope you are enjoying what you see.  Some feedback would be very nice, but not necessary.

Liz x

No comments: