Tuesday 2 February 2016

Facetted box

Hello

I can't believe January has already gone and we're now into February!  The days are just going by so fast!

I was so fascinated by Sara Davies' Ulti-boxes DVD, after I made the triangular boxes on a roll, that I wanted to try a couple of other ideas she has demonstrated.  I shall show you the other one I tried later.  This is the first one and is called a facetted box - ideal for popping little items in like jewellery, a cup cake or homemade sweets etc.


As you can see it is a reasonably sized box and the different score lines make the box look quite unusual.  Again this is not very difficult as long as you follow the instructions on the DVD.


Again I used the Crafters Companion A3 double sided card, which makes the little box look so professional as there is no need to line it.  The box has an easy opening lid at the top enabling ease of access.


The finished item.  Unusual isn't it?  Quite impressive though.

Thank you for looking.

Liz x

No comments: