Saturday 25 June 2016

Another musical card

Hello

As I mentioned previously I was asked to make some musical cards for a friend of mine's partner.  I made a few as I liked the idea.  Here is one I made using Sheena Douglass' Day of the Dead Danse Macabre stamps.


I started off cutting a 6 x 6 card using the A4 black card from Crafter's Companion.  I die cut a circle in the centre.  Then taking the guitar stamp I heat embossed it in gold onto a piece of black card and cut it out.


The 'stream' of music stamp I heat embossed it in gold straight onto the card.  



For the stars I used Jayne Nestorenko's Cute Companions Wish upon a Star stamps which I also heat embossed straight onto the card.

I put a piece of gold mirri card behind the cut circle and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment directly onto it, positioning it carefully!

I also made the same card using silver instead of gold, but I didn't like it as much.

Thank you for looking.

Liz x
   




No comments: