Tuesday 14 June 2016

Cat lovers

Hello

This is the last Loralie Design card for the moment, I promise but I do find the stamps are so useful for hard to make for people!


I had to make a card for my son's father-in-law - what the heck do I do?  I knew they had several cats so thought the Spice Cats stamp would work.  I coloured the image in using my usual watercolour pencils, which I do love.  I find them so flexible and feel in control of my colouring.


Matting the image onto red card I added it onto the straight line background, using the Hougie board, which I had matted onto red card again.  I then added some Craftwork Cards card candy.  The whole image was then put onto a deckle edged card which I found in my stash.  


This time the main stamp comes with a smaller image of a cat, the face of another cat and a little flower.  Really good value for money.  So I used the face of the cat on the fly leaf of the insert.  Card done!

Thank you for looking.

Liz x

No comments: