Wednesday 2 September 2015

First Day at School

Hello

This year I don't have any of my seven (!) grandchildren starting new schools but I thought I'd make a couple of cards just because I could!

The boy First Day at School stamp came from Crafters Companion Paintbox Poppets by Christine Haworth Male Rubber Stamp Set.  These I coloured in using my own watercolour pencils .



I apologise for the picture being sideways on, but for some reason I just cannot import it into Blogger the right way up!!  Heaven only knows why not as its the right way round in my photos!!

I did make a girl card too but that comes in upside down so I thought that was too ridiculous to post, so I haven't!  I borrowed the stamp from someone else anyway and I can't remember what the make was either.  All in all a pretty pathetic effort!!

Better luck next time!

Thank you for looking

Liz x 


No comments: