Friday 4 September 2015

Number cards

Hello

I decided to try making a set of cards with numbers being the main focus and set my target  from birth to ten years.  I'll not put them all in one post but spread them over several.

The numbers are from my favourite lady, Jayne Nestorenko's Cute Companions Patchwork Numbers stamp set from 0 - 9.  I love the stamps Jayne designs.  They're so charming and cute.



Sorry the pictures are not coming out very well.  I have also used Jayne's various Cute Companion stamps and have coloured them in with either Promarkers or my watercolour pencils.




The welcome to a new baby cards use the Crafters Companion SWALK 'Special Little Person'



I have coloured them in with my watercolour pencils and added my own bows and Perfect Pearls.

Thank you for looking.

Liz x

No comments: